Habib Schools are committed to excellence, where individuals are empowered with the
knowledge and skills to become successful, responsible, well-rounded citizens,
who continually aspire to make positive contributions to society.
The culture and work environment of any organisation, no less a school, are an expression of its values. Very often it reflects the values of its leaders. Some salient features of Habib Girls Schoolculture are enumerated below:
- Respect: To respect others both as persons and as professionals.
- Equity: There are no favourites. Equal treatment for equal performance.
- Support: There is always someone there to tell you how.
- Team spirit: Working together and often standing for one another.
- Enjoyment: The Habib Girls family enjoy both its environment and its work.
- Love the students: Love and respect for the students.
Over the years, Habib Girls School is not just another school. It is a way of life for most of its staff and students.