Habib Schools Professional Development Center for Institutional development is an integral part of Habib Schools initiatives. The Trust Schools recruit qualified staff and then continue to provide professional support through the in-house Habib Schools Professional Development Centre and through organizations such as AKU-IED, TRC, SPELT, and numerous others.
The Habib Schools Professional Development Centre is staffed by full time professionals, augmented by qualified and trained School staff who is deputed to the SDC for specific assignments. It’s main purpose is to serve and support the Schools in Academic and Professional development on a continual basis.
- Conduct baseline studies on various institutional practices.
- Provide support to the schools in academic and professional development.
- Offer modular, field based courses that place emphasis on subject enhancement and reflective practice.
- Develop skills in specific areas of learning, teaching, research, monitoring and evaluation.
- To develop human resource capacity in order to ensure adequate resources for the school development centre.